ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO B.ED COURSES :-
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, C.D.L.U, Sirsa
Any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission to the programme.
- There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks of the qualifying examinations from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- 45% marks for Blind / Physically handicapped and visually impaired candidates.
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed (Regular Course) in any case.